Friday 8 March 2013

Aiga Poem

WALT write and present an Aiga poem about our ancestors and culture, and how we feel about them


Tongan Warrior

I am Tongan and my ancestors have guided me
I know that their somewhere up in heaven guiding me wherever I go
Whatever I do my ancestors give me pride and they make me proud of myself They give me wisdom
I love how they guide me through the years and through generations
My ancestors can guide anyone that just's believes in them

                                     By Brandon







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This aiga poem inspired me to believe in others.I like the way that you pick to write this aiga poem that can inspire people like your friends and others around you.I think you used really inspiring and powerful words. Remember that you put full stops at the end of your sentences.

    ReplyDelete