Tuesday 30 June 2015

Past Simple

Past Simple
By - Brodie, Brooklyn and Brandon

First task

 Regular
Irregular
work,
finish,
look,
close,
play,
try,
repair,
activist,
watch,
injure,
paint
travel,
collect,
bake,
eat,
give,
tell,
have,
run,
blow,
understand,
shut,
pay,
catch,
take,
forget,
sit,
meet,
ring,

Second task

When I was a little girl I didn’t drink coffee

Mr Parker came back from work an hour ago.

Where did Greg & Helen meet last week?

I shared a room with my little sister when we were kids.

Peter Fell off his bike last week.

Who did you talk to in the corridor this morning?.
We did not, build our house by ourselves.

Nick & Terry drove to Southampton last weekend.

What did your Mum Cook for dinner?

My grandparents spent their honeymoon in Italy.

Why didn't Amy,bring her project.

Dave smiled at me.

I dreamt about MP3 player last night.

Third Task

Sally Didn't leave the window open last night.

Did you wash the dishes?

Did you wake up early?

We didn't fly to Dublin last month.

Robert didn't cross the road in a hurry.

Did they run after the dog?

Last week me and my buddies Brodie and Brooklyn made this Google doc
on Past Simple.  This tests us on how much we know about Past Simple and Past Tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment