Thursday 15 October 2015

Snag Golf - Room 10

Snag Golf


This morning our classroom had the opportunity to have kiwi sport but today was kinda different I had never thought of playing Snag Golf before Snag Golf is just like Professional Golf but for rookies. Hough was our guidance instructor and told us many was of hitting the ball there were different positions that he taught us. Stanley and I tried our hardest to hit the target but couldn't hit the target three times in a row but when it came to us trying to roll the ball in the hoop I knew I could get it in but 3 minutes later I still couldn't get it in but until the man told me to keep my body straight and then it happened I got three in a row in the hoop and I jumped high and started screaming.

Our instructor taught us a really valuable lesson and that's to always keep your aim straight keep on the right side if your right handed then go on the side you think is suitable for yourself. Keeping in the right position was difficult for me because I'm not use to keeping my body straight my body always moves like jelly. Snag Golf was pretty fun because at least we got to do something. During Snag Golf our class had to do the shake out drill for th people from Christchurch.






SNAG GOLF from Tamaki Primary on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment