Tuesday 31 March 2015

Normal Monday

Yesterday it was Monday. Monday for me is pretty normal, but not like a normal persons Monday. After school days my family are included in many things that you might not even have heard of yet and my family is very talented and original. Example: I am included in is Kapa Haka, Band, Sports and cultral arts and one of my relievers say that I am very funny and I have my own style. So let me talk to you about my school I go to Tamaki Primary and I have fun everyday. If you don't know me my name is Brandon, but you must already know that. During school days its normal we do maths, reading, writing and inquiry. Our inquiry this term was to learn more about the difference about Heroes and Real life heroes. During the past days I've learnt that heroes are strong and brave and real life heroes are smart a unique, but mostly I think real life heroes are better because they don't neede super powers to save someone they just use there brain to come up with a plan more better than just getting into the action.

Now this is the hard part. After school my family come back homw eat and then go. You must be wondering where were going. My family goes to church practise and sing acouple of songs and verses from the bible. Sometimes me and my friends from church have to play our instruments for the church, so it would sound way better and when we did it actually sounded like a real song. After that we came home and went to sleep for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment