Monday 2 March 2015

Trump Template


MY GOALS RELATING TO TRUMP
WALT set personal learning goals related to the key competencies.

Thinking:
My thinking goal for this year is to actively ask questions. I chose this to be by goal because I need to develop my critical thinking. An example of how I will achieve this goal is to ask myself critical questions to challenge my thoughts and thinking.

Relating to others:
My goal for relating to others is to remain open for new learning. I have chose this goal because I need to learn new things everyday, so I would improve in my learning. An example of how I will achieve this goal is to listen to peoples ideas and to take their ideas in and to really think about it.

Using language, symbols and text:
My goal for using language, symbols and texts is to use different systems of language and symbols to represent and communicate information experiences, and ideas. I can achieve this by using images to represent the work that I have displayed.

Managing self:
My goal for managing self is to have a can do attitude everyday. I can achieve this by coming to school and trying my hardest to get the work done even when its hard.

Participating and contributing:
My goal for participating and contributing is to contribute appropriately as a group member. I can achieve this by communicating with my peers and listening to their thoughts and ideas.

This is an example of a template of my trump goals. If you read this then I think you would be pleased. Hope you ike it.

No comments:

Post a Comment