Monday 20 April 2015

Back to School

Yeah! I'm back to school. Finaly I can really learn something new I leaarnt about our topic Myths and Legends. Some people in my class say that Myths and Legends are stories that can be Non - Fiction and Fiction. I think that Myths and Legends are real and not real because I think that they tell there kids stories to keep them away from certain places and I think that they tell them stories to warn people. Myths and Legends are very important beccause there might even be a myth from your country.

Have any of use heard of ANZAC. ANZAC day is coming up and I'm really excited to sing the national anthem for New Zealand and Australia. ANZAC day is a day of rememberance of all the troops and nurses that went off to war and fought for our nation. ANZAC stands for Australia, New Zealand, Army, corps. I think that it is a nice word because it explains everything about war and why they went to war.


No comments:

Post a Comment