Saturday 4 April 2015

Holidays

Yeaaaahhhhh! It's finally holidays. What I think of holidays? I hink that we need holidays for breaks. Jobs, Schools and anything that includes you doing something just like when your doing a job you have to fill out your paper work. In the holidays I do a lot of fun stuff. First we had church on Thursday and and on friday morning we talked about the remembering of how god sacrafised his life for us and our senes. The man that was talking said that gods love for us is strong and we cannot give was god has already gave us.

Today we had church. We had to spilt up into 4 groups and make a little skit from the bible my group did how god was put up onto the cross. Jesus was praying to god to forgive the people that have done wrong and have a bad soul he just told god to forgive the people because his love for us is stronger than anything you know.

My Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment