Wednesday 15 April 2015

Holidays

Today me and my family are on holiday. Today me and my family woke up ate and then went. You must me wondering were we went we went to our church and we had to say verses from the bible and we had to remeber it by next week sunday. Right now me and my brother are playing game were playing NBA 2k13 and I bit him just like I bit my older brother Tim. I really excited that it's holidays, but something is bugging me because I get the feeling that I want to go back to school and learn.

Just before I came I was watching open season 3 and it was funny and exciting at the same time because there are lots of entertainment on there. This is what I do in the Holidays.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog posting Brandon. Good to see you working during your precious time off school. One thing to say though, please don't use the same title for all your titles on your posts. Holidays, Holidays, Holidays, Holidays, I can't really explain to people which one I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Holidays, Holidays, Holidays, Holidays, I can't really explain to people which one I am talking about."

      That reminds me of a song I used to love...

      Copy and paste onto a new tab...

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owUgop9PJ9s&feature=youtu.be&t=3m3s

      Delete
    2. Hey Cypress and Willy

      I really like you comments and Cypress I will really try to put a new title and Willy I will look at that song.
      Thanks.

      Delete