Sunday 19 April 2015

Saturday

On saturday morning I had a ruff morning because when I got up I had a saur neck and I didn't notice the time until we watched TV. It was 2:37 in the afternoon and my mum asked me when I went to sleep and I said I went to sleep and 3:00 in the morning and my mumsaid don't sleep late again and I said yep. the thing that I really forgot about was our practise and 4:00 as soon as I knew we had practise I hurried and got dressed to go. When we left I saw our new bike tracks and I thought they looked pretty cool, but my big brother said that it didn't look that good.

As soon as we got to the practise we started. I had fun we my friends because we had a kind of challenge. The last person to stop blowing on there instruments without breathing would win ten dollars and I was the fifth person out and the first was my big brother. He said that he was the champ and no one could beat him and he was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment