Sunday 19 April 2015

Friday

On Friday my family went out for a little trip. We went places that I didn't know of. We had a lot of fun on Friday we went to the pools and my cousins came and we played game and I bit every, but my bigger cousin he is really godod at NBA. On friday we had to practise our chruch singing to get ready to go to Tonga because the songs that were doing our chuch leader said that everything needs to be perfect and told the kids to not muck up the singing. Me and my friends are going earlier than everybody because we want to go places first I want to vist my family and friends and then go to my uncles grave.

After our chuch practise we had to get ready for our church concert. What mainly happens and the concert a man calls people groups and the come and dance and people donate money to our church.

No comments:

Post a Comment