Thursday 30 April 2015

School

Today I had fun. We did Technology, Band and many other fun stuff. Today we did a test but a running test we had to see what time we could get if we ran around that field to times and we had to do that everyday. Every time that we got we had to try and beat the time we had the day before. The first time I got was 2. 39 minutes and it took that long because we had to run around that field to times and the next day my time was 2.39 again. I think it's hard for me to stay fit because on the first lap I was coming first and at the end of the running I ended up coming fourth just behind my friend Lolo.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandon
    I like how you said that you were coming first and at the end of the running you ended up coming fourth. Next time trying not sprinting at the start and u might come first or second.

    -> Sulaiman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean try not trying oops my fault

      Delete