Tuesday 14 April 2015

Holidays

Okay so today is a normal Tuesday we wake up brush out teeths and wash our faces, but the thins that I hated about today is that we had to clean up our garden and house and I felt very tired and weak. My mum told us to do the garden or were not allowed to play game, so I got up and finished the garden. Right now i'm playing game NBA 2k13 and that's when I thought that I'd blog. I just finished playing with my big brother Tim and I bit him 86 to 79 and I was releaved because he bit me 6 times and that was my fifth time bitting him.

I'm sorry for not putting up any blogs during the holidays it's just that i'm to caught in out chruch because we have band practises on monday to saturday and Chuch singing from monday to wednesday and we have chruxh tonight. This is that normal stuff I do in the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Brandon you certainly spend a lot of time at Church - remember to check your spelling before you post as you got a little creative there with your different spelling for church!
    Are you putting on a performance as a result of all that practicing? or do you perform every Sunday?

    ReplyDelete